Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fling before the ring

My bachelorette party has come and gone, already, and now there is o-n-e month left til the wedding! Only having one month until the big day is stressing me out just a little, but what I really want to say here is a big THANK YOU to my sisters, bridesmaids, and friends for making my fling before the ring such a blast. And a special thank you to those who traveled from out of state, you rock!

I loved every minute of it- from my watermelon beer at Boston Beer Works to dancing with Coca-Cola and CaveMan/Jesus to Fast Times 80s music. I woke up Sunday morning with sore abs and tired legs, and the writing on my once glittery silver bachelorette sash was all pink. At first we wondered if we really drank so much we didn't even realize it was pink Saturday night, but then we realized all of my intense dancing and jumping must have took the silver glitter right off. I didn't bring my own camera out with me that night, thank goodness...who knows where it would have ended up or how many pictures of the crazy-haired keyboard player I would have taken...but I'll leave you with this...cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I could have been there. But I'll just have to dance the night away at the wedding THIS MONTH.

    ReplyDelete