Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas ornaments

Had to share this with all my Delta readers out there. My sister Michelle gave me my first Tri Delta Christmas ornament for my birthday, isn't it super cute?



My Christmas ornament collection has really grown over the past couple of years...we have Hawaii honeymoon ornaments (3), a banana leaf angel ornament from Bermuda, a wood carved ornament from Burlington, VT, one from the Kennedy Space Center, a SanFran cable car, a BU hockey ornament, a cruise ship ornament, etc etc etc. This was supposed to be the first year Rob and I got a real tree, as there was just literally no space in our last apartment for a real tree. It finally hit me a few weeks ago that no, there will be no real tree in our apartment this Christmas. Pine needles are one of Roxanne's favorite things to find outside...specifically pulling the needles off of the branches. Not good for her, and not good for our ornament collection. I'm pretty confident she would find a way to destroy a fake tree as well. Oh well, another year with a tiny table top tree!

1 comment:

  1. The things we do for our pups. Lexi allows us to have trees but we can't have presents under them as she "opens" them early. Kinda kills the surprises.

    I hope your table top tree is able to fit all your super cool ornaments - especially that hot Delta ornament.

    ReplyDelete