Friday, September 17, 2010

Mixers

This week my youngest sister Michelle had her first sorority mixer. Besides the fact that it was on a Tuesday night and she was going as Pocahontas, Rob and I couldn't believe that Michelle was old enough to have mixers to go to! Well mostly Rob couldn't believe it. When I told him about it, he shook his head and said, "that's why I don't want to have any girls, well I do, but look what you have to worry about, one word...mixers."

I cracked up laughing, because poor Rob knows more about mixers than he ever wanted to. We started dating before I even went to my first sorority mixer, so there were plenty of nights I dressed up as who knows what and went out without him to some frat house. He was such a good sport :)

I told him there is nothing wrong with mixers, and he replied, "yeah well who even knows what the themes will be in 20 years." And in his best girly voice, that sounded more like a 5yr old than a college aged girl, he said, "Dad- I'm going to a mixer tonight and the theme is prostitutes and pimps!"

Mixer Flashback...

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo funny! I can't believe Michelle is going to mixers by herself either! Girls are great Rob...I know because I have 3 great ones! You just teach them well and hope they listened to you.

    ReplyDelete