Friday, August 13, 2010

Married and Moving

Our wedding day was as wonderful as I had hoped it would be, and then some. The honeymoon was the best vacation I have been on- someday we will return to Maui I'm sure, because it was that great of a place. Pictures and more detailed recaps will be posted eventually, but for now I leave you with this.

To everyone I know getting married in the next year or two- I do not recommend coming home from your honeymoon after 13 hours of traveling and packing up your entire apartment within 24 hours. It was not the best way to end the honeymoon, but it did bring us back to the real world pretty quick.

Going back to work the same day your spouse and father-in-law load up the u-haul truck though, I might recommend that. When I left the apartment yesterday there was stuff everywhere- EVERYWHERE! And when I get home tonight, I am told there will be an aero-bed and a small pile of things in the corner. Safe journey to my husband today as he starts the long drive south to Atlanta! I'll see ya at our new place on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment