Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'll be in Cleopatra's Needle

I just ordered my scopoderm patches from a New Zealand pharmacy discounter online. This can only mean one thing...our cruise is right around the corner!! 24 days away to be exact.

The vacation plan is as follows...
-Friday Dec. 31st (New Years Eve) make the 7 hour drive from Atlanta to Orlando, FL. We'll meet my parents and sisters at the hotel and celebrate NYE together, starting with dinner at the Irish pub so we can also celebrate their new year at 7pm.

-Saturday Jan. 1st (New Years Day) the troops are splitting up. My mom and Michelle are going to spend the day at the Disney parks. I love Disney World, but I also love football. So, I'll be going with my dad and Lisa to the Outback Bowl in Tampa, where Penn State will take on the Florida Gators. Rob was originally going to go to the PSU game with us, until it was announced that his team was also going to be in a Florida bowl game. It's Michigan vs Miss State in the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville, and Rob and his bro Tom will be there cheering on Michigan.

-Sunday Jan. 2nd we drive to Port Canaveral and board Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas! We'll stop in the Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten, maybe do some sort of snorkeling excursion, go to the beach, hopefully enjoy hot weather, too much good food at all hours of the day/night, fun drinks, shows, maybe Dad will do karaoke, maybe Rob will lose his shirt off of the top deck, maybe Lisa will use a coupon to do a free shot of tequila in a jewelry store, shopping and relaxing, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment