Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there!  Feeling very excited that I will be joining the mom group in just a couple of months.  Baby P is doing a whole lot of kicking today- even soon to be grandma Ann got to feel the baby move.  As you can see my baby bump is definitely growing now at 29 weeks.


Even though I'm not quite a real mom yet, I got many sweet cards and texts remembering me this Mother's Day which was very nice.  Rob surprised me with an adorable mother's day gift and card, and the candy was a nice touch I really appreciated :)


And Ann gave me a sweet gift as well...



We had a nice brunch for Ann this morning at our house, shared some gifts, chatted and took some pictures. Then I took my fur baby to the dog park, came home and relaxed, and Rob finished painting the dresser for the baby's room.  Still lots to do to get the nursery ready- but it's coming along.






Last but certainly not least, I want to wish my wonderful mom a very happy Mother's Day!  She is and has always been the best mom I could ask for, giving so much of herself to our family.  She is a great role model and example for me as I start the journey of motherhood.  And I know she will be a wonderful grandma too- though it's hard to believe she is old enough to be a grandma already!  Below is one of my favorite older pictures of the Eddy family on the Cape.


No comments:

Post a Comment