Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm glad Rob watches HGTV

What a wonderful husband I have. I critique and poke fun at him plenty in this blog, I know, but who in a relationship doesn't do that now and then? I just happen to be sharing my stories with everyone on the internet. It's only fair that I brag a little about him as well.

Since we moved to Atlanta, decorating our apartment really has not been a top priority of ours. Of course we would like it to be, but when it comes down to it, the money could be better used elsewhere. Our bedroom probably gets my vote for the least decorated room in the place. It is one of the larger rooms and all of the walls are bare. Not a single thing was hung up, until now.

Rob took it upon himself to decorate the space above our headboard, and I just love how it turned out. He used pictures that he took on the last 2 cruises we were on together (2 from Jamaica & 2 from St. Maarten), got them blown up and printed out in black and white, framed them and arranged them above the bed. I played no part in the project, so what a nice treat it was when Rob called me into the bedroom to show me the final product.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I always find bedrooms to be the toughest so I really like seeing what people do...and it helps when we have the same bedding so I can REALLY picture it.

    ReplyDelete